Sider

torsdag den 22. marts 2012

Attack ot the freckles

Oh, sweet mother of Jesus! Spring is finally here!!
Yeah, spring has finally arrived to my doorstep and I could not be happier <3
I have taken some walks outside at the beach and really let the sun hit my face. And I have already got a lot of freckles. I have a little funny relationship to them. Before they come I'm just like; "Oh no, spring, sun, I don't want those damn freckles!". But then when they arrive; "Awww, I love them and people are giving me compliments". So, yeah -________-

In the middle of Marts I was to a lolita circle meet-up at a friends house. We had a really good time and we were creative (some of us). I had to get up really early to be there, because I live so fare away :c So I first changed into lolita, when I got there. Here is a photo of my outfit, don't mind the "sad" face:
  Outfit run-down:
JSK: BtSSB
Blouse: BtSSB
Socks: BtSSB
Shoes: Azzesories
Headband: H&M (?)
Parasol: BtSSB
Jewellery: all from London (the city)

Else I'm going to university and working together with my group, on our project. Last week we visited a school, where we had a workshop with some 3rd graders. They should help us to try designing the game. It was a lot of fun and I had made cake and the children really liked it :D
June will be the month where I'm going to have my exams for this semester. And, if everything goes as planed I will have summer vacation at the 14th of June :D So around 2 ½ month of vacation. I have never had such along vacation. Usually, in Denmark, we only have 1 ½ month of summer vacation. We don't learn so much each day at school :P
I also really feel that I'm on university because; I'm having math in English! English is not my first language. Luckily most of the math we are having I have had at highschool, because I had it a A-level (highest level). And yes, this is actually what we are learning:
See yah'!!



2 kommentarer: