Sider

lørdag den 3. marts 2012

Taxes, I like them :)

Taxes are usually something you really hate, especially when you live in Denmark. My country has one of the highest tax-rates in the world. The average tax-payer has to pay around 38% of his/her income D: But if you own a lot of money I think it's something like 42%...
But it's not all that bad. We have something, I don't remember the name of right now, that 'takes' some of the money before the tax gets calculated. So it's not all of you money that goes away :)

Also there is something called 'transport deduction' (?) not sure if that's the right English term, only know the Danish one. But, I had a job last year, where I travelled a lot to get there. So, I get money back from the government for compensating of my transportation expenses :D Also I think I paid a little too much of tax last year :/


But I get a good bunch of money back and enough to pay back the money for my new laptop :D I borrowed the money from my brother :) And the rest will most likely go on the saving-account. It's very good to have for university books and if some unexpected bills comes up.


But I did actually had to check the numbers and found out that the numbers where wrong D: Good to fine that out or else I would most likely had have a tax-bill, yikes...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar